Ladies and gentlemen,
we are most kindly inviting you to
Sixteenth Annual International Conference on Real Estate Development,
which will take place on October 5 and 6, 2021.
It's time to meet again - live!
First of all, with a lot of caution and in compliance with all prescribed measures. But also with great joy!
One day we will say that we were contemporaries of one (of many) extremely difficult and uncertain, but also promising period.
On the one hand,
- the covid all over the world, and
- earthquakes in Zagreb, Sisak, Petrinja and Glina and theirs surrounding places.
On the other hand,
- the explosion of the EU initiative in the form of new financial funds
- dealing with global climate changes,
- miraculous development of renewable energy sources
- the great initiation of the renovation the buildings of heritage,
- renaissance of wood construction,
- ubiquitous digitization.
- a general redefinition of
- existing business models
- design processing,
- technological innovations,
- methods of financing and
- variants of using standard commercial real estate - housing, offices, retail, industrial zones and tourism.
It is hard to remember when positive and negative situations, perspectives, energies and vibrations were so uneven and so distant from each other, asymmetrically and out of balance.
At the Conference, we will look for focus, meaning and directions of thinking and acting. Through a series of expert lectures and presentations, in mutual conversations, by exchanging our own experiences and thoughts with the experiences and thoughts of our colleagues, friends and acquaintances.
In these times, we should all give each other trust, understanding, respect and support. Togetherness, as banal as it may sound, is really an important basis for the renewal and development of the whole society. We look forward to seeing you at the Conference!
Main topics of this year's conference
- We are very honored that the Conference will be opened by Nina Obuljen Koržinek, Phd, Minister, Ministry of Culture and Media of the Republic of Croatia, with her solemn speech on the restoration of cultural heritag
- We are very honored that the Conference will be opened by dr.sc. Nina Obuljen Koržinek, Minister, Ministry of Culture and Media of the Republic of Croatia, with her solemn speech on the restoration of cultural heritage
- The Croatian Green Building Council (GBC) and the German Society for Sustainable Construction (DGNB) will sign a Cooperation Agreement in front of the Conference guests
- Expert presentation by Dr. Christine Lemaitre, CEO of the German Society for Sustainable Construction
- Visions of the development of the City of Zagreb and its main projects
- City of Šibenik - success story of real estate development projects
- How Taxonomy will affect development, financing and investment in the real estate sector
- The world renaissance of wood construction
- Significance and impact of climate change on real estate development and business
- Combining renewable energy sources and real estate development and renovation
- Banking view on real estate development project financing
- Protection of cultural heritage buildings and funding from EU funds, with special emphasis on energy efficiency
- Pension fund investments in the real estate sector
- An overview of the most significant projects, forecasts and trends in housing construction
- An overview of the most significant projects, forecasts and trends in retail
- An overview of the most significant projects, forecasts and trends in offices
- An overview of the most significant projects, forecasts and trends in industrial zones
- An overview of the most significant projects, forecasts and trends in tourism
- Creative and feasible business models in existing business, life and communication circumstances
Andrea Kiš, Andrija Filipović i Vladimir Filipović